Eleven26 guarantees all merchandise to be free from damage or defect. It is our goal that the items you order meet or exceeds your expectations. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please send them back to us and we will be happy to credit your account.
- All items must be new and still in the original Eleven26 packaging.
- For defective/damaged items, we issue partial credits, no replacement or exchanges.
- Items should be returned in a padded envelope or box by regular mail.
- Items postmarked within 10 days of the invoice date are eligible for a credit back to the credit card.
- Items postmarked outside of the 10 days and up to the 30 days will receive a store credit.
- Returned items will NOT be accepted after 30 days. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Customized jewelry, apparel and gifts can not be returned.
Follow the return procedures below:
- Include a copy of the invoice.
- Email us at email@example.com to request a Return Sheet that you will need to complete and attach to the invoice.
- Affix “Return Label” provided on the Return Sheet and send the items back.
- Send returns to: Eleven26 | 250 Georgia Avenue E, #144086 | Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Eleven26 give one (1) month warranty on the delivered products from the date of the order confirmation. If a jewel unexpectedly breaks, then the piece can be returned for repair at no charge. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Note: The warranty does not apply to:
* Worn items or damage caused by improper use of the jewelry;
* discoloration or staining of the metal by contact with water, perfume and other cosmetics,
* broken or damaged jewelry / stones that the jewelry has fallen;
* discoloration or deterioration of wax cord;
To avoid the above, then read how you can best maintain your jewelry: Tips for maintenance.